Combination peeling is having two or more ingredients combined together to give better result without much side effects. They are used based on aesthetic needs. The combination peels are Meso-peel Azelan, Meso-peel Jessner and Melanostop peel. Meso-peel Azelan contains salicylic acid 20% and acelaic acid 20%. Useful for active acne having inflammation and infection. Meso-peel Jessner contains Salicylic acid 14%, Lactic acid 14% ” Citric acid 20%. Useful for fairness & post acne hyperpigmentation Melanostop peel contains Acelaic acid 20%, Resocinol 20%, Phytic acid 6%. Useful for fairness, pigmentation, melasma.
A Combination peeling is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin. Facial skin is mostly treated, and scarring can be improved. Combination peels are intended to remove the outermost layers of the skin. To accomplish this task, the chosen peel solution induces a controlled injury to the skin. Resulting wound healing processes begin to regenerate new tissues. The dead skin eventually peels off. The regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
What are the benefits of Combination peeling?
There are many benefits to receiving a Combination peeling. Not only do Combination peels reveal a brighter, smoother and more refined complexion, they also improve the overall look and feel of the skin in just one treatment. Other benefits of receiving a Combination peel include:
- Improving the skin’s color, clarity, tone and texture
- Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion
- Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage
- Helping to clear up breakouts
- Smoothing away the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increasing hydration of the skin
- Addressing visible skin imperfections and superficial scars
- Enabling skincare products used at home to be more effective because a peel can remove several layers of skin build-up and congestion, allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin